We offer superior consecutive interpretation services in more than 180 languages. Consecutive interpreting is used for small groups and one-on-one interactions, such as doctor´s and law office´s appointments. Our consecutive interpreters uphold strict professional standards and boast exceptional interpersonal skills to enable a clear and fluent interaction between people who speak different languages.
OPIs are a convenient solution for remote communication needs. Today, business, medical and legal matters are handled over the phone. A clear understanding between parties is imperative. Sierra Interpreting provides access to more than 400 qualified translators to assist you during phone conferences..
read and translation
Our services cover a wide range of physical and digital documents, including: employment contracts, insurance claims, medical reports, patents, resumes, income statements, vital records, business plans, flyers, brochures, websites and more. A live translator with appropriate subject matter expertise will be assigned to work on your project.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Professional. Qualified and certified linguists specializing in your industry. We abide by the American Translators Association Code of Ethics and Professional Practice.
- Tech Tools. A custom-made Smart Translation Communication System, allows us to locate and provide the appropriate linguistic professional to match your needs, on short notice, anywhere in California.
- Full Service. We offer a full range of options to cover anything from official document translation, to on-site, telephonic, event, consecutive and simultaneous interpreting by qualified and certified pros.
- Experience. With over 15 years, and more than 400 working translators, Sierra boasts an unparalleled track record in the California region, having worked with most major healthcare facilities and corporations.
- Multilanguage. Our exceptional multi-language team is composed by experts on languages such as Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Korean, Armenian, Japanese, German, Hebrew, Persian and ASL.